Re: There is actually a STRING FREEZE

tis 2004-02-24 klockan 10.58 skrev Christian Rose:
> Ok, we're more than two weeks into the string freeze for GNOME 2.6, but
> the current total amount of string change requests and unannounced
> freeze breakages is alarming.

What might be misinterpreted with this mail is that this isn't the fault
of the majority of developers and maintainers, who have been fixing
their strings before the string freeze and in all other ways been
respecting the string freeze.

You all know who you are, and what you should all know is that we all
love you. Big thanks!

Christian