NEWS format niggle

Hey,

Minor niggle in the NEWS diff stuff with some modules. install-module will
report the first set of changed lines in the NEWS file *only*, which is
usually okay, as most modules write NEWS files in reverse chronological
order, with no gumpf at the top.

However, if you include something at the top of the file that changes on
every release (such as an RCS $Id line, as I've found in gcalctool), that
will be regarded as the top-most change. But it's not very NEWSey. ;-)

So, by all means include a header for things like copyright and so on, but
if you make a change to that header (automated or not), it will be seen as
the NEWS change for that release.

Thanks,

- Jeff

  "So please lets focus on preparing to beat up our neighbours instead of
   spending all the energy on domestic violence." - Christian Schaller on
                                   GNOME