Re: request for string addition

As the spatial Nautilus behaviour is a subject that people become very
passionate/emotional about, I think it is very important that these
messages get in and become translated.
So please add them as quickly as possible.

BTW, I'm very pleased to hear the preference is going in. It will be the
first thing i set when it's there.
I've really tried using spatial Nautilus and getting accustomed to it.
I'm sorry to say but it's a definate: "me-no-like"

Tino