Re: Release Cycle to low!

<quote who="Ali Akcaagac">

> On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 03:09 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > GNOME Development Release 2.5.5
>
> Sorry for this little compliant but don't you think you are throwing the
> releases like warm cakes now ? The 2.5.4 release is still quite HOT and
> yet 2.5.5 shows up 4 days after 2.5.4 ?

You don't have to test every release, nor are maintainers required to
release for every snapshot. There are lots of reasons why recent releases
have been packed closely, but even so, I don't expect the snapshots to let
up until we've pushed 2.6.

- Jeff

     "A narcissist - every inch the preening, overconfident, studiously
    effete, ever-so-slightly detached rock star." - Anon. description of
                                 Tony Blair