TARBALLS DUE + Release Update / Schedule Slip

Hi all,

Tarballs are due this Monday, 16th February for a weekly snapshot. It will
be released Wednesdayish, depending on any further b0rkages that have
affected recent releases.

We've updated the schedule [1] to take into account a two week slip. Besides
less than stellar test release dependability in recent weeks, we are also
waiting on GTK+. Owen and crew will be meeting to discuss the GTK+ schedule,
so next week, we will most likely revise the schedule again to accommodate
their plans once we have an idea of what's happening.

Otherwise, we're looking pretty solid, and the bugsquad are madly attacking
bugzilla and having wildly successful bugdays thanks to the return of their
esteemed leader, Mister Luis Villa.

Please note that none of the freeze dates have changed due to this slip! :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

[1] http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/

                           No clue is good clue.