Re: Please change translator_credits

> Argh, sorry about this. I didn't pay enough attention to the schedule.
> The change is really not important enough to break the freeze, it's
> just an annoyance that should be fixed. Let's address it after 2.6.
Well gnome-games is already done and given that fifteen files have to be
changed (excluding .po files) I'm not changing it back. The good news is
that I updated all the .po files so the translators shouldn't notice. No
one has complained yet, so it looks like it can be done while
effectively not breaking the string freeze (i.e. not creating any more
work for the translators).

 - Callum, waiting for the i18n people to crucify him.