Re: [g-a-devel]Is 402 the area code for Nebraska?

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 16:12, Larry W. Virden wrote:

> I've got the Sun GNOME distro sitting here on my desk.  It has xscreensaver.
> It has yelp.  It doesn't have, from what I can tell, xalf or webeyes.

The list is a combination of the modules Sun is or has been worried
about (which have entries in bugzilla.gnome.org)-- webeyes isn't in
GNOME 2.0 on Solaris, but it is in the Java Desktop System.  xalf
probably shouldn't be there any more, IIRC it was originally in the list
because galf (which is in GNOME 2.0 on Solaris, but not in JDS) was
based on it.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group