Re: [g-a-devel]Is 402 the area code for Nebraska?

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 15:27, Luis Villa wrote:

> Is there a list somewhere of what is in GNOME but not in sun's distro,
> or vice-versa?

Here's the current vice-versa modules, culled from the script that
produces the bug list:

acme
atk
at-poke
at-spi
audiofile
battfink
bonobo
bonobo-activation
control-center
desktop-file-utils
eel
EOG
esound
file-roller
galf
gcalctool
GConf
gconf-editor
gdm
gedit
general
GGV
GHex
glade
glib
gnome-applets
gnome-build
gnome-common
gnome-core
gnome-db
gnome-debug
gnome-desktop
gnome-file-selector
gnome-libs
gnome-mag
gnome-media
gnome-mime-data
gnome-panel
gnome-pilot
gnome-print
gnome-session
gnome-speech
gnome-system-tools
gnome-terminal
gnome-themes
gnome-user-docs
gnome-utils
gnome-vfs
gnome-vfs-extras
gnopernicus
gok
gpdf
gperfmeter
gprocview
GStreamer
gtk+
gtk-doc
gtk-engines
gtkhtml2
gucharmap
intltool
jhbuild
l10n
libart
libegg
libglade
libgnome
libgnomecanvas
libgnomedb
libgnomeui
libgtop
libIDL
librsvg
libwnck
libxml
libxml2
libxslt
libzvt
linc
metacity
monkeybeans2
nautilus
nautilus-cd-burner
nautilus-rpm
ORBit2
pango
pkg-config
printman
Release Engineering
Removable Media Manager
themus
vte
webeyes
xalf
xscreensaver
Yelp
zenity

Actually though this list is a currently a bit of a mish-mash between
what Sun shipped with 2.0 and what we ship with JDS 2003, and probably
doesn't quite reflect either of them 100% accurately at the moment--
e.g. evolution isn't even on the list at all, and I daresay there might
be the odd one or two accessibility bugs there :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group