Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.3: "That and a pair of testicles."

I think we all got the point.  We're not happy.  I think it's too late to
really change the release name since it's already been distributed to all
daily new sites like lwn and linuxtoday. (and soon gnome-summary)

I think we should just move on and let the board figure out the happy
medium and the rest of us can do our thing.

We're all going to waste a day or so just flaming this whole thing silly
as everybody weighs in their opinion on the whole thing.  Waste of time.
Move it to the release team ML if you must discuss it.  All we need now is
to have some enterprising slashdot reader to post to slashdot if we
continue hyping this thing up.  So lets not call attention to ourselves
shall we?