Re: Scripting in Gnome

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, jamie wrote:

> Its a really neat technology that Gnome should adopt.

It's a horribly bloated, slow technology that doesn't reuse squad,
should never have existed in the first place and preferably should die a
very slow and very horrible death. And that GNOME should never ever a-
dopt.

I don't know what you think, but I want to keep using GNOME on my older
boxes too. One piece of bloat like mozilla is quite enough for my desk-
top, thank you.

> Stuff the bindings - they just create extra work every time a library

You're on crack.

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny