UnMinimize/UnMaximize issues

Hi,

This is regarding the State/Size of 'task windows'.

I faced some issues, while trying to provide Close All/ Minimize All /
Restore All for grouped task window. It could be possible that some task
windows are in Minimized state, and some are in Maximized State.
Is there a unique, unambiguous, consistent name that could be given to
restore all task windows in original state. I felt, Restore All could be
a candidate, but it would be inconsistent with a single task window.

More over, it will be more intuitive, if the button specifies, the Next
state, instead of Un<Minimize/Maximize>

Also, here's another issue of similar kind:

*Have a window in Original State, Maximize it first and Minimize it
next.

*Now right click on the Iconized window. It will show UnMinimize as well
as UnMaximize. Where in if the user clicks UnMaximize nothing happens on
the screen. But the next right click shows UnMinimize and Maximize.

*Now click Maximize, Nothing shows up on the window, except the Next
right click shows UnMinimize and UnMaximize.

Isn't it a usability issue there?

Thanks
Srini.