Re: New clipboard proposal

Hi all,

Diego Calleja wrote:

El Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:03:52 -0800 John Davidorff Pell <johnpell mac com> escribió:

I'm not an X developer, but I am a user, and I thought I'd comment. :-)

I don't like the dependance on dbus. Why can't the X server itself maintain the contents of the various clipboards? (assuming they're

I guess that with dbus clipboard could be shared between x and
console-only programs? I hope nobody is insane enought to want that... :)

Actually that is a good point. I sometimes missed that ...

René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            +49 (0)30  255 897 45