Re: Maintaing two installs of gnome/gtk+ libs (stable + experimental)

Le vendredi 24 décembre 2004 à 04:10 -0500, Archit Baweja a écrit :

> My question is, how do most of you hackers out there maintain two
> "installs" of gnome?

Use jhbuild or garnome or cvsgnome. They are scripts downloading and
compiling unstable gnome for you, and they do a parallel install you can
test and tweak (I generally do that as a different user inside XNest).

http://www.jamesh.id.au/software/jhbuild/
http://cipherfunk.org/garnome/
http://www.akcaagac.com/index_cvsgnome.html

HTH,