Re: Namespace Management in GNOME

<quote who="Brian Cameron">

> As GNOME evolves, such a document could continue to be useful if it is
> updated as modules decide to change the way they interact with the
> filesystem, or as modules are added/removed.  I'd be happy to maintain
> such a document since I have to anyway for ARC.  Though I'm certainly
> hoping that the community would find such documentation useful enough to
> assist me in identifying when things are changing.

btw Brian, perhaps we should call this project the "Architecture Review for
GNOME Hackers". ;-)

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in Mataró, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

   "PHP, when it first came out, didn't really have any merits, and many
    claim it still doesn't, but it filled a void where a simple tool to
            perform a simple task was needed." - Rasmus Lerdorf