Re: On the spatial nautilus and the file selector

> In my understanding the apps should save the files automatically, on the
> desktop (or in another visible place). The user can then put the file
> where he wants it and open it from there. There should be no "save"
> toolbar button / menu entry in most applications.
>
> It'd be soooooooo great if that would be implemented. It's quite a step
> to take for the traditional computer user, though.

Though perfectly natural for anyone who is a user of the palmos (at
least up to palmos4.x).  Though PDA apps don't work the same as a
desktop apps :)

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain