Re: new modules consensus

Hey,
	How are we doing here? It looks to me like:

  In:

   - libsoup
     gal
     gtkhtml
     evolution-data-server
     evolution
   - evolution-exchange
   - evolution-webcal
   - gnome-nettool
   - gnome-volume-manager
   - vino

  Out:

   - Cantus
   - gnome-keyring-manager

	Scream if you think that's a misrepresentation of the discussion...

	gnome-system-tools is the only one that we don't seem to have general
agreement on. Personally[1], it sounds like we still don't have a clear
idea where to go with the system tools issue, but we know enough to see
that including the gnome-system-tools tarball (as it is now) in the 2.8
release does not reflect where we think we might be going with this
problem. There is talk about including the Time and Users in
control-center, but I think its too late in this release cycle for those
kind of changes.

	That's just my take - feel free to disagree.

Cheers,
Mark.

[1] - Note, I've never payed hugely close attention to the issue.