Re: default theme consensus

<quote who="Shaun McCance">

> The candidates seem to be "Glider" and "Indubstrial".  I don't know if
> Glider became the actual name, and Indubstrial certainly needs a better
> name.  Glider (SmoothGNOME) seemed to be getting a lot of traction.

I'd like to see the "Indubstrial" gtkrc used by "Industrial" as included in
GNOME 2.8, if the maintainers think it's acceptable. Also, ignoring the fact
that I suggested the name, I think "Glider" is a better choice than "Simply
Smooth".

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

     "Stick that in your analogy pipe and smoke it!" - On returning the
                            bulletproof analogue