Re: problem with cvs fdo - modules not found

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 02:30 -0700, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="mike">
>
> > I have have tried checking out desktop-file-utils and shared-mime-info
> > from fdo and after following the instructions I get no module found for
> > both
>
> Probably best that you ask on the freedesktop list instead of here.
>
> - Jeff

for info - I worked out what the the problem was fdo cvs does not seem
to work by module name the same way as gnome eg:

gstreamer

rather than cvs co gstreamer, I have to do
cvs -d gstreamer gstreamer/gtreamer (to put it it the directory
gstreamer)

ie: the module tends to be one level down