Re: spacial

Sort of kind of off topic.

Has any consideration been made into auto filling templates into
~/Templates? /usr/share/templates, etc?

My users don't have any idea how to create templates... and they really
don't need to.  Actually this would be easier for me too.

I would say alter the menu structure sort of like:

Create New Document
	list of ~/Templates
	global templates if # < 8 else some context menu
		global templates

Or even maybe show the 5 or 6 most recently used New options in the
menu, and the others in the context menu. Just, make it real easy for
the user to grab the type he needs.