widget update [Was: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule]

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 17:50 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> > Another consideration missing is the schedule for the restoration or
> > deletion of any remaining "broken" gnome.org web services. Clearly it
> > would be bad to launch another release with stuff unfixed on the site
>
> That's really an admin team thing and not part of the release process.
> That said, an update on where things stand would be really nice.

*sysadmin hat* The only things currently not functioning (to my knowledge)
are LXR and Bonsai (but viewcvs is up), some backend admin tools (such as
the cvs admin pages and Request Tracker), and any PHP apps on widget (the
most obvious being the software map and art.gnome.org).

These aren't amazingly critical, and will be sorted out as we go. They are
not release-impacting in the slightest (though LXR/bonsai might be handy).

- Jeff

                             He's not an idiot.
                            The doctor said so.