widget update [Was: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule]
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: Luis Villa <louie ximian com>
- Cc: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>, Markus Bertheau <twanger bluetwanger de>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Binding Hackers <language-bindings gnome org>
- Subject: widget update [Was: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule]
- Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 06:57:59 +1000
<quote who="Luis Villa">
> On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 17:50 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> > Another consideration missing is the schedule for the restoration or
> > deletion of any remaining "broken" gnome.org web services. Clearly it
> > would be bad to launch another release with stuff unfixed on the site
> That's really an admin team thing and not part of the release process.
> That said, an update on where things stand would be really nice.
*sysadmin hat* The only things currently not functioning (to my knowledge)
are LXR and Bonsai (but viewcvs is up), some backend admin tools (such as
the cvs admin pages and Request Tracker), and any PHP apps on widget (the
most obvious being the software map and art.gnome.org).
These aren't amazingly critical, and will be sorted out as we go. They are
not release-impacting in the slightest (though LXR/bonsai might be handy).
GVADEC 2004: Kristiansand, Norway http://2004.guadec.org/
He's not an idiot.
The doctor said so.
] [Thread Prev