RE: Translators (Re: State of the X clipboard, and perhaps a solution)

You make this idea sound so nice though. =/

My only concern with this is remote X apps. The only constant that binds
applications on a screen are that they all go through the same X server.
What about running The GIMP remotely to copy an image to a local
program? The GIMP's translators aren't on the local system.

Or is there a way around this?

--
Jerry Haltom <wasabi larvalstage net>