outstanding vte patches

Hi all:

Apropos to Luis' recent message about patches...

As some of you probably know, there are a number of outstanding vte bugs with existing patches; 19 in all.  I post the highlights of this list below, i.e. some of the most critical ones, and four accessibility/keynav bugs which the accessibility team thinks are serious for accessibility.  In the case of the accessibility/keynav bugs, I know the patches are now quite old and have never been reviewed.  Never. [1]

What can we do to make sure that at least the most serious of these patches get reviewed and at least have the opportunity to get revised or applied for GNOME-2.6.1?  The terminal is starting to look like a bit of an accessibility weak point, and it seems that a patch review could result in a considerable improvement in our desktop quality.  I know Nalin has been too busy to look at these, it seems, but is there someone else who could step in, with Nalin's consent, and review these patches?

best regards, and hopefully yours...

Bill

[1] The a11y/keynav patches are all from Padraig, so they are quality product :-).  He may be reluctant to work more on vte unless patch review seems like a reasonable possibility ;-)

126377 maj Urg nalin redhat com NEW PATCH, portability [patch] fix dumpkeys.c compilation on NetBSD/sparc-1.5
111925 cri Hig nalin redhat com REOP I18N, PATCH, portability Bad unicode management
122656 maj Hig hp redhat com NEW bugsquad, PATCH, perf Text selection consumes 100% CPU and is very slow
128291 maj Hig nalin redhat com NEW bugsquad, PATCH The child process isn't killed when a tab or window is cl...
132548 nor
Nor
nalin redhat com
NEW

keynav, PATCH
Unable to popup context menu using keyboard
128049 nor Hig nalin redhat com NEW accessibility, PATCH Lifecycle of VteTerminalAccessible is wrong
113590 maj Nor nalin redhat com NEW accessibility, PATCH vte and AtkText selection
132316 nor Nor nalin redhat com NEW accessibility, PATCH terminal widget's context menu posting isn't exposed as a...