Re: gconf-editor branched for 2.6

Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 08:46:10PM +0200, Kristian Rietveld escribió:

>> 		* make it a GNOME app (lot of patches already)
>
>Which advantages does this give us? Is it really needed to add ~4 new
>libraries to gconf-editor's list of dependencies?

	I talked about this with Anders, and the most important points
are:
	* Use the GNOME help system
	* Better support for a11y (gnopernicus is not working with
	  current non-GNOME version)
	* Use GNOME credits dialogs
	* Get crashes (crahses? what crashes?) with gnome_segv/bug-buddy

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas