Re: Negotiating for using Royalty Free patents

On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 at 01:23:06PM -0600, Ryan McDougall wrote:
[...]
> I don't have all the answers, neither do I have my own lawyer, but below
> is what I sent to Apple via the address Mike gave to me:
>
> Hello,
>
> I represent a major desktop project for Free Software operating systems
[...]
> Sincerely,
> Ryan McDougall
> GNOME Project

  You DO NOT represent the GNOME project ! WTF do you imagine ???

Either you're trolling, in which case it's not fun, or if you did
this I think you need to:
  1/ send a retraction mail immediately to the address you targetted
  2/ send an apology to the project which you mis represented

  I am part of the GNOME project, I am totally against negociating
for patents access in a limited frame like the GNOME project, you do
not represent me, if you did this you just pissed me off seriously :-(

  Get a clue !!!

Daniel