Re: gnome bugzilla email

Mikael Hallendal wrote:

This requires that you have a folder for each module just to be able to
see what module a certain bug mail comes from. I get all my bug mail to
the same folder, and since I already have over 50 folders I wouldn't
like to split this much. I don't think that just adding the product
would be cluttering...
This does sound like a good idea. Adding a single line to the body like "%product% - %component% /-%version%" wouldn't add much clutter to the messages. The change shouldn't make it any more difficult to upgrade to a future bugzilla version.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/