Re: 2.3.7 panel\'s expand

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 16:29, shenmeng wrote:
> if \"false\" the expand toggle, the panel in 2.3.7 will add two flag
> at the \"head\"s of panel. how to delete them, but not to \"ture\" the
> expand toggle?

This is probably a more appropriate question for gnome-list gnome org in
the future, since it has nothing to do with developing the desktop
itself.

However, to answer what I think you are asking, do you just want to
uncheck the "Show hide buttons" option in the preferences dialog? I'm
not sure what else you mean by "flag".

Cheers,
Malcolm