Re: Nautilus 2.6 - We're going all spatial

You rock Dave (and I don't mean your musical preferences).

One idea for a possible embelishment: by default the oo metaphor is used
everywhere.  To switch between metaphors a thumbtack like widget is
provided on the toolbar.  When "pressed" the location bar appears, new
folders open in the same window, etc.

Actually, this is might be a crap idea.  Multimode navigation could be
confusing if not done carefully...

 - David