Re: [Fwd: [Bug 121902] New - /usr/lib/locale vs. /usr/share/locale]
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Jaka Mocnik <jaka gnu org>
- Cc: Desktop Devel List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Bug 121902] New - /usr/lib/locale vs. /usr/share/locale]
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:08:10 -0400
On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 12:32, Jaka Mocnik wrote:
> how do I solve this - as far as I know, $(datadir)/locale (which is
> usually $(prefix)/share/locale) is The Right Place(tm) for locale
> files, right?
> when I make a distcheck from CVS sources, my installation of
> glib-gettextize copies Makefile.in.in with
> to the source tree. how do I go about fixing this? is it
> a problem with glib-gettextize configuration/build?
> as this is a pending problem with 2.4.0 tarball, I'd appreciate an
> answer asap.
Make sure you have current glib installed. GLib 2.2.3's
glib-gettext.m4 had a bug like this.
] [Thread Prev