Re: [Patch] A clipboard daemon for gnome-settings-daemon

On 06/09/03 13:10, Havoc Pennington wrote:

Right, that's what Owen has always wanted to do. I don't think it gets

you out of the core problem though (it's really still broken if
pasting before exit and pasting after exit gives different results; so
you really still want to preserve all possible formats when the
clipboard manager takes over). So it seems to me like "take over only
at exit" is more of an optimization than a solution.
Isn't it fairly easy to request a list of the targets the selection owner will provide?

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/