Re: GtkFileChooser API work
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org>
- Cc: George Farris <george gmsys com>, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>, gtk-devel-list gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkFileChooser API work
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 07:34:07 -0400
On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 12:21:24PM +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> I agree with that, but is there some evolving standard for the
> alternative ? personally I've resolved to sticking a prefix dir in my
> home dir, to which I compile test stuff and where I stick my
> configuration files (prefix/etc and prefix/bin in those cases)
> It'd bve nice if some smart people settled on something and gave it to
> something like the LSB, so we can all move in that direction before
> everyone has their own system.
There's the "base directory spec" on freedesktop.org.
] [Thread Prev