Re: Clipboard daemon

Jody Goldberg wrote:

My daemon only gets data from CLIPBOARD. If Gnumeric doesn't put anything on CLIPBOARD then I don't see why it would result in large data transfers if you're just selecting some cells.

Gnumeric does use CLIPBOARD.

If you're talking about moving cells using copy & paste, then yes, it does transfer a lot of data.

My only request for a clipboard daemon is that there is a way to opt
out.

I could try making the daemon to check for a special "_DONT_SAVE" atom (or something like that)...