Re: New Wallpaper Properties Dialog

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 01:23, Christian Rose wrote:
> I fully agree with the need for displaying image metadata somewhere, and
> that the wallpaper properties dialog would probably be the most natural
> place for that.

Did you consider using the EXIF JPEG header to get/store some of this
information. EXIF allows you to store add-on fields of data like
Gnome-wallpaper-scaling {Tile}
or similar. There is also the comment field already there.

Just a though, we might as well do things with a pre-established
standard if at all poss.

--
Dom Howells | e: dom domhowells com
t: 01844 339355 | m: 07956 224714