porting to new gtk widgets

Hey,
	So I decided to port the panel from the APIs that are deprecated in
gtk+ HEAD. I thought it would be an easy enough job until I hit the
first deprecated widget in a glade file :-)

	We can't really hope to port from things like GtkOptionMenu to
GtkComboBox if glade/libglade does not yet support GtkComboBox. So if
someone is looking for a really helpful, but pretty straightforward
project, then this is it ! We really need support for those new APIs in
glade ...

Thanks,
Mark.