From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
To: Rob Adams <readams readams net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:33:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Lockdown... Take 2

I'm just having trouble envisioning that we will get "prevent executable
Foo from being run" properly implemented. It feels right to me that the
GNOME piece should be about removing UI for running Foo, not about
preventing Foo in general. That is, the GNOME piece should have to do
with .desktop files and menu items, not executables.

Havoc