Re: GNOME Toolkit

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 01:49:31AM -0500, Zeitgeist wrote:
> GNOME really needs to move their base over from a new, unstable,
> untested toolkit to Motif.

I've been waiting for this, for _so_ long.  Nothing beats Motif, _nothing_.
Morever, it makes a lot of sense moving our free software project to a
proprietary toolkit and allow us to concentrate only on Unix(tm) machines.
At least those who have a license for Unix.

We of the GNOME project and I'm sure Richard Stallman as well, salute you!

> Motif will bring GNOME and Linux into the 21st centuary!

Hip! Hip! Hurrah!

sri