Re: New Transformations in Yelp

mån 2003-10-13 klockan 10.11 skrev Shaun McCance:

> Yup.  The Yelp end of things should be easy.  It's a matter of linking
> to Gecko or using a GRE or whatever else.  I haven't at all looked into
> programming with Gecko, so I just don't know how hard it is.

It should be really easy, I can try to add support for this during the
week. I've done it once for Devhelp already.

> Also speaking of a11y, we are working with DocBook source.  If the HTML
> isn't up to par for screen reading, I don't see any reason why we can't
> do specially-tailored stuff for screen readers, rather than trying to
> push it all through HTML.  CC'ing gnome-accessibility-list, as I don't
> have much of a clue on that sort of thing.

That's true. So are there any other reasons why we shouldn't go with
Gecko?

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com