Re: GNOME 2.4.1 and 2.5 schedule

Murray Cumming Comneon com writes:

[...]

> > I love monster-masher but... Will we add libgnomemm* (C++
> > bindings) deps
> > to GNOME Desktop? Monster-Masher needs them.
>
> It _should_ only really need gtkmm. But No, we probably don't want to add a
> language binding to the Desktop release set just for a game.

Hi Murray,

Would you please elaborate a little regarding the _should_?

The current set of dependencies are gtkmm, gconfmm, libglademm,
libgnomecanvasmm and libgnomeuimm. The only thing I get from
libgnomeuimm seems to be the about box. But the rest are absolutely
needed. Perhaps you are referring to the ongoing migration of widgets
from libgnomeui to GTK+?

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/