Re: GNOME Release Announce

<quote who="Ted Gould">

> I was wondering if people would be willing to have a new list that related
> to release announcements (not like GNOME-announce, but things like tarball
> due dates and schedule updates).  I sometimes miss them in the
> desktop-devel list.  So a low volume list of just release related stuff
> would be nice.

Hey,

I'm writing up a release process analysis kind of document thingy at the
moment, and one of the suggestions (initially from James Henstridge) is to
have a developer announce list, specifically for this kind of stuff. So,
yeah! :-) I think it will be critical for release coordination as we expand
our goals in the future.

Thanks,

- Jeff

   On a clear day, I bet you can really see the class struggle from that
                            penthouse of yours.