Re: Module proposal for gnome 2.5

<quote who="Eugenia Loli-Queru">

> If gToDo gets a bit more full-featured, I would like to suggest it for gnome
> 2.6. I found the app to be a really nice desktop accessory:
> http://gnomedesktop.org/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=3
> The author seems to try to follow the HIG too.

It is up to the *maintainer* to propose their module for inclusion. Please,
let's leave these discussions for the right time in the release schedule.

- Jeff

  "A 'lame' server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: 'Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!'" - Ralf
                                Hildebrandt