Re: Module proposal for gnome 2.5

<quote who="Jean-Michel Ardantz">

> I have seen the module list of gnome 2.5 in
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/ and noticed that the list is the same as
> gnome 2.4. So may be it's time to ask for inclusion of new modules in
> gnome 2.5. Here are my proposals:

Hi,

It's up to maintainers to propose modules for 2.5, and it's a bit early in
the release schedule to start this process. A couple of months in, we'll
have a much better understanding of the tasks involved, and which new
modules will be appropriate.

There are already sub-threads starting about Gaim and such - please, let's
leave this for later on in the process, and concentrate on hacking now. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

     "Stick that in your analogy pipe and smoke it!" - On returning the
                            bulletproof analogue