Re: egg_* functions
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Sean Middleditch <elanthis awesomeplay com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: egg_* functions
- Date: 03 Oct 2003 13:42:23 -0400
Sean Middleditch <elanthis awesomeplay com> writes:
> On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 20:35, Loban A Rahman wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Could someone please explain what the egg_* functions are for, and why
> > they are littered _everywhere_? Mostly the second part, cause I've sorta
> > figured out the first.
> I forget what the egg stands for exactly, but the libegg suite is a set
> of experimental widgets and features.
It is a combination of 'eel', 'gal', and 'gnome' (other prototype
libraries) and was picked primarily to hatch bad puns.
] [Thread Prev