Re: Using the GNOME Desktop to access web accounts.

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 19:49, Mark Finlay wrote:
> MS Does have the advantage of having a file manager/browser hybrid
> so that you can seemlesly browse to a webdav site. We need to ensure
> that gnome works so well.

Hi Mark,
Nautilus already works well with this hybrid approach.
I use it everyday without problems.
Now I'm using a Debian/testing with GNOME 2.4 and some spatial issues.
I'm browsing the web using only Nautilus (with Epiphany/Mozilla engine
parsing the web request) and it rocks absolutely better that M$ File
Manager/Explorer.

Bye,

Luca Cappelletti

--