Re: PROPOSAL: Evolution for GNOME 2.6

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 12:59, Rob Adams wrote:
> We'd be insane if we didn't put evolution into the desktop release.
> Would evolution be moving to gnome CVS/gnome bugzilla?

Moving the bugzilla is hard, because we have a lot of existing bugs on
bugzilla.ximian.com and all the links would die.  Even doing something
like saying "all new bugs will be in b.g.o" is hard because you can't do
cross-bugzilla dup-marking and things like that.

However, Evolution has been in GNOME CVS for about 4 years.  :-)

Nat