gnome-vfs HEAD build possibly broken on Solaris

I'm about to commit the new GnomeVFSVolumeMonitor code on HEAD. It works
fine on Linux and FreeBSD (thanks to Joe Marcus Clarke), but I'm not
sure it even builds on Solaris.

I've written both Solaris and AIX code, based on the previous code in
NautilusVolumeMonitor, but I don't have access to machines to test it. I
sent an earlier version of the code to some people at sun, but i haven't
gotten any code from them yet. Only minor changes should be needed, so I
hope any issues will be fixed up pretty fast. If anyone wants to fix
this and has questions, please contact me.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a globe-trotting flyboy hairdresser on the wrong side of the law. She's a
chain-smoking renegade research scientist in the witness protection program.
They fight crime!