Re: Improving Fifth Toe

This is actually a pretty good set of comments Jacob. We've made
announcements in the past preceeding a Fifth Toe release to the
maintainers registered on the site. If you missed a mailing, we probably
have a typo somewhere that I'll fix.

Some of the applications though, will never be able to access those
resourses,  either due to time or perhaps desire.

In what way would you like to see the release process more "involved"?

really as long as each developer releases a new stable version of their
app or in many cases, makes a new stable release -somewhere-  of their
app ( as I've been known to go hunt down new versions to use ) That's
all that is necessary.

Sincerely,

Will LaShell