Re: 2.4: System Tools - Please try them

<quote who="Mark Finlay">

> > - We need to lose the Ximian icons, I think.
>
> Why? It's not like Ximian is using them any more and they are very good
> icons mostly IMHO.

  "Ximian is a registered trademark of Ximian, Inc. Enabling Enterprise
  Linux, Ximian Evolution, Red Carpet, MonkeyTalk, vFolder,
  CorporateConnect, Autopull, Y2Pay, Rupert, the Rupert Monkey Doll, the
  Ximian dancing monkey logo, and the Ximian capsule logo are trademarks of
  Ximian, Inc."

Specifically: "the Ximian capsule logo".

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   "Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared, be in doubt, but don't
         be gagged. The time of trial is always." - John J. Chapman