Re: Galeon/Epiphany accessibility

> No, it's great news. Be interesting to see how well unmodified epiphany
> at-pokes now; unfortunately I don't have the inclination to build CVS
> mozilla.

If you wait a couple of days, there should be RPMS in
http://komodo.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/nightly/experimental/gtk2/

Couple of things to remember about them:
1) they're compiled with GCC 3.2, which means you need to use Sun's J2RE
1.4.2 beta to get java working
2) the most recent version is from yesterday so I don't know if they
have the accessibility work in them yet
3) Epiphany 0.6.1 (probably) won't compile with them, so you might have
to use CVS Epiphany . . .

I've been using Epiphany compiled against the "last working CVS date"
RPMS for a while now with only minor glitches ;-)
--
Shahms King <shahms shahms com>