Re: 2.4 New Accessibility Features

One reason for having them in the menu (besides consistency with other
user-space apps) is that users/testers who are not themselves disabled
may want to turn them on and off at runtime rather than always use them.

Note that putting them in the dialog as startup progs requires that the
user log out - another reason for having them available in the app menu.

Lastly, what about shared systems?  Admittedly a blind user would need
assistance starting gnopernicus from a shared system's menus, but the
same might not be true of low-vision users.

- Bill