Re: Galeon/Epiphany accessibility

<quote who="Marco Pesenti Gritti">

> This, according to the author of the patch (of Sun accessibility team),
> means embedders are accessible without any extra work required.
>
> I posted it here because it has been discussed a lot in the past and
> because it seem to be relevant for the new modules discussion.  Hope it's
> not felt like spam.

No way dude, that's awesome news! [ Potentially desktop-wide! :-) ]

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

  "Ever since GNOME development began, I have urged people to aim to make
   it as good as the Macintosh.  To try to be like Windows is to try for
                      second-best." - Richard Stallman