Sticky Notes

I've just recently applied a huge patch of changes to the stickynotes
module in gnome-applets. I've been messing around with it for the past
month, trying out different UI's and feature-sets, until I was finally
satisfied. It took some difficult discipline to prevent feature-bloat.
:-) Anyway, interested parties should check it out and file bugs. I'm
quite free this week or 2, so I would like to get major bugs kinked out
before I get busy with finals again.

Cheers,
Loban

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |